Braised Pork With Preserved
Braised pork is a well-known popular dish, and each major cuisine has its own special braised pork. It uses pork belly as the main ingredient, and it is best to use fat and thin three-layered meat (pork belly). The pot is mainly casserole. The meat is fat and thin, sweet and soft, rich in nutrition, and melts in the mouth.
Braised pork in brown sauce is widely spread throughout our country. There are as many as 20 or 30 methods, which have certain nutritional value.
Ingredients: pork belly, soy sauce, star anise, ginger, pepper, hemp oil, rock sugar, garlic, salt
1. Prepare the ingredients, wash the pork belly and cut into mahjong pieces;
2. Heat the pot with sesame oil, sauté ginger, garlic, pepper and star anise;
3. Pour in pork belly and stir-fry until both sides are slightly burnt, add cooking wine or white wine, soy sauce, rock sugar;
4. Transfer to a casserole pot with a proper amount of boiling water, and simmer for an hour on a slow heat. It is necessary to turn over frequently, on the one hand, to evenly color the pot, on the other hand to avoid sticking pig skin to the pot. Just sprinkle some pepper and salt before serving.
5. Serve it out and set it out properly, the appetite will be better.
1. Cut the skin-on pork belly into square pieces, and cut the onion and ginger into large slices.
2. Put oil in the pot to heat, add white sugar and stir fry. When it turns into sugar color, add the meat, add appropriate amount of water, season with soy sauce, salt, sugar, green onion, ginger, star anise, bay leaves, and stew on low heat. -Serve in 1.5 hours.