Chicken Chop With Pepper
Production method one
1 chicken thigh bones removed, add 1/4 onion, 2 slices of ginger, 2 tablespoons of cooking wine, a piece of scallion white, simmer for a few hours in the braising pot, and use a fork to poke out countless pieces of thigh meat Little hole.
2.1 tablespoons of black pepper powder, 2 tablespoons of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of red wine, half a tablespoon of freshly ground black pepper, 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon of sugar, a little salt, cut some fresh onions for later use, in the crisper Lay a layer of chicken chops with a layer of raw onion and put them in the refrigerator overnight. Turn it over if there is anything.
3. Thinly slice a piece of butter~ it should be within 10G, saute the onion, and when the onion is soft, add the broth boiled by the chicken bones, 1 spoon of tomato sauce, 2 spoons of red wine, 2 spoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon Black pepper, half a tablespoon of freshly ground black pepper, appropriate amount of sugar and salt, stir well, add the mashed potatoes, stir evenly, finally the soup is thick and you can turn off the heat.
4. Cook the mushrooms together with corn kernels, sauté them with butter, and place them in a small cup made of purple cabbage.
5. Put the steamed potatoes and carrots in a pot and fry them until the cross-section is golden, then you can put them on the plate.
6. Add 10G butter and fragrant onion shreds.
7. First, fry the chicken skin on one side, add a spoon of red wine, press the chicken steak with a spatula, and fry for about 2 minutes for a total of 2 minutes.
8. Prepare corn, eggs, etc.
9. Put the plate away.
10. When the chicken is out of the pot, it can be eaten.
Production method two
1. Debone chicken thigh pieces, beat them on the front for a while, then beat them on the reverse;
2. Add cooking wine, marinated meat, five-spice powder, light soy sauce, mix well and let it marinate overnight in the refrigerator;
3. Pour oil into the pan, add the marinated chicken chops, and fry for five minutes on both sides;
4. Fry until the meat is cooked and cut into small pieces;
5. Squeeze black pepper sauce.